CHAPTER 1
Well here we are in old London town. Lots of things to do and loads of fun to be had. We've been shopping non-stop since we got here. Wandering through the streets of London seeing all of the beautiful sights. So far we've visited Hamley's 6 story toy store (for 4 hours) and many of the other large stores. However Harrod's is on the list for tomorrow. I think we've finally gotten over jet-lag except sleeping has still been difficult.
These are the beautiful people that we're staying with whilst we're in London (Becca and Sam). We're staying in their tiny one bed apartment sleeping on the floor. A bit more cramped than we're used to but we've discovered you'll sleep anywhere when you're tired...we're going away this weekend to Oxford, should be brilliant.

Just some pictures from London. The pic of AJ is in Hamley's messing around. "Does my head look big in these?"

Well here we are in old London town. Lots of things to do and loads of fun to be had. We've been shopping non-stop since we got here. Wandering through the streets of London seeing all of the beautiful sights. So far we've visited Hamley's 6 story toy store (for 4 hours) and many of the other large stores. However Harrod's is on the list for tomorrow. I think we've finally gotten over jet-lag except sleeping has still been difficult.
These are the beautiful people that we're staying with whilst we're in London (Becca and Sam). We're staying in their tiny one bed apartment sleeping on the floor. A bit more cramped than we're used to but we've discovered you'll sleep anywhere when you're tired...we're going away this weekend to Oxford, should be brilliant.

Just some pictures from London. The pic of AJ is in Hamley's messing around. "Does my head look big in these?"


1 Comments:
Helloooooo!!
How much FUN IS LONDON!!??? I have sooo much nostaligia (i cant spell it) looking at all of your pics! I cant wait to catch up with you guys when you return! Im sure you have millions and millions of hilerious stories etc!! I hope Paris treats you well.... I loved Paris and Iv gotta say it was one of the best parts of my trip!!
Well fly and travel safe and I will try and contact you guys in a couple of weeks!
Love you both heaps and heaps and really missing St Andy's and the gang!-as Im sure you guys are a bit too!
well id better go to bed! lotsofluv alwasy Glendy!!! xxxooo
Post a Comment
<< Home