Thursday, February 02, 2006


WOW....

Its been such a long time since our last blog and our pathetic excuses keep us from sharing our lives on this great medium. we've had a wonderful January filled with lots of painting and new year resolutions...As much as I hate resolutions it does help to give the perspective of change and renewal. Some times they are outrageous, and often you dont even believe they will work. But every now and then you think to yourself that it is worth all the effort to start something that in the end is very worth while. So Rose and I have started walking again, something about fresh air and stretching the legs really helps stretch out those vocal cords and I've found it very pleasant talking to Rosie. And as in all things you fall into habit and non-communication is one of those bad ones. However walking has been great and it opens up the mind to other resolution possibilities. I really want to have the house looking good inside and out and as every good person knows that to keep it clean tidy and looking good is only a matter of putting small REGULAR efforts in. something I grew up around but never seemed to get a hang of but here goes new year and maybe a little change for the better and i really believe I can do this. I am also spending more time on the world wide web and so I think taking a small moment out of the day to blog regularly would also be good. Anyways just thought you'd all enjoy hearing a little about us and how we are. If we havent seen you in a while then we send all our love to you and if we see you regularly then I hope we take the time to remind you just how special you are to us as well.I must say that I really love my family, unfortunately my dad and little brother arent in the pic above. They are all individually beautiful and I love them all very much.

1 Comments:

Blogger sam becca zach and martha said...

hey - so wonderful to catch up on your lives :)

i like the sound of walking, we did some great walks over christmas/new years, and I totally know what you mean. it invigorates the soul.

so lovely to see your family, all looking very well.

lots of love to you both. samandbecca

1:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home