Just a quick note to say hi. Very busy but that should never be a deterrent. We've had a couple of busy days with a few changes in the house, well nothing as dramatic as that. We just got a new fridge which is wonderful. We haven't ever had a new fridge and so there is a bit of novelty involved. Bible study on Monday night was great even though there was only 2 of the usuals and a new member joined over the internet, what a wonderful technology advance webcamming is. Kyle and I have spent a lot of time over the last couple of months chatting over the internet and young Glenda has just recently bought a new Apple laptop (with which she is extremely excited about) and so conference calls have recently been the buzz. These two have become my very close friends. Something I felt I missed when moving to Sydney. However being a part of St Andrew's has introduced me to some of the most wonderful people I know and for the friendships Rose and I have gained we are so thankful to God for placing these people in our lives. (even if some of them are leaving/moving...which seemingly has become the pattern - we become good friends and they leave...? I wonder? LOL)
I also had a really good GAMe meeting last night (Kyle was present again). And for those who don't know what GAMe is, it's a youth group that a few of us run. We are expecting an influx of another 7-8 kids this year and are hoping our others turn up also. This will make it about 15 people strong. We haven't dealt with a group that big for a long while. So its exciting to see what comes out of it. anyways until next time, may love and friendship be with you always...
I also had a really good GAMe meeting last night (Kyle was present again). And for those who don't know what GAMe is, it's a youth group that a few of us run. We are expecting an influx of another 7-8 kids this year and are hoping our others turn up also. This will make it about 15 people strong. We haven't dealt with a group that big for a long while. So its exciting to see what comes out of it. anyways until next time, may love and friendship be with you always...

1 Comments:
hi guys, love reading your blog and seeing pictures of you. we're saving up for a trip to Oz in December so look forward to seeing your lovely home and you lovely people. love becca and sam
Post a Comment
<< Home